Published: Nov 12, 2018 by Noe Nieto
Lecturas de la semana 47
- It’s hard to overstate how important Librem phone is.
- Why millennials aren’t buying homes
- Alfredo Jalife: Trump y el Supremacismo Blanco Presentación del libro en la FILIPN
- Reaching for the stars: China creates nuke-powered fake sun that burns hotter than the real deal
- The Container Operator’s Manual - Velocity NY 2018
- Spectre.css - A Lightweight, Responsive and Modern CSS Framework
- This stunning medieval book has 6 bindings — and is essentially 6 different books
- How to become an effective software engineer
- Kilogram Redefined. The Metric System Overhaul Is Complete El Kilogramo redefinido de acuerdo a la constante de plack.Since 1879, the kilogram has been defined as the exact mass of the International Prototype of the Kilogram (IPK) […] A better option is to develop a new definition based on a mathematical foundation that can be calculated anywhere, and the Planck constant fits the bill […]. To measure the Planck constant, the researchers used a Kibble balance, a device that suspends a 1-kg weight with electromagnetic forces. They can calculate the constant according to the amount of electromagnetic energy it takes to balance the mass. Source.
- Alarming number of children and teens suffer from mental health issues, British survey concludes