Published: Aug 27, 2018 by Noe Nieto
Las lecturas de la semana 34
- The earliest monument in east Africa was built without anyone being ‘the boss’. “This finding makes us reconsider how we define social complexity, and the kinds of motives that lead groups of people to create public architecture.”
- CSS: Texto con efecto neon
- Have I been pwned dot com:
- The Hackers Hunting Down Missing People
- Earth’s magnetic poles might flip a lot faster than we thought. No estamos preparados.
- All About Screws: 7 Steps (with Pictures)