Published: Jun 16, 2010 by Noe Nieto
eduIntelligent-LCMS is a Learning Content Management System focused on creating course content but with the advantage of supporting SCORM and static content. It’s all based on Plone 3.
- Learning Content Management System based on Plone 3
- Manage Courses, Lessons, Assignments and Exams.
- Descriptive statistics analysis
- Supports content in formats like OER, SCORM and IMS.
- Content types for book bibliography and Glossary terms
- General visit history for students.
- Message system for portal users.
Status of the project
eduIntelligent consist of several modules. We needed to modify some of them in order to make a public release. You might find a lot of errors. Please, bear wth us while we clean up the code and fix all the possible errors. Contributors are welcome. Where do I get it?
The source code and buildout are in GitHub:
Noe Nieto iServices de México http://iservices.com.mx